California Brain Games is looking for mature caring people who enjoy working with seniors, feel comfortable talking to groups and who have a positive/upbeat attitude to train to teach the brain games we have developed for seniors to activate both sides of their brains.
- There is no outlay of cash to you. We provide you with a game bag, T-shirts to wear, a muppet puppet, a telephone script, flyers and oodles of support.
- Training is Unpaid. We want to make sure you are comfortable in your role so you will observe 3 brain games sessions and then we will observe you leading a session. After those first four sessions you will be ready to be on your own and will start submitting job done forms and we will pay you right away.
- The only administrative task you have is to submit online to us a simple job done form within 48 hours of your Brain Games Session. Upon our receiving the form you will be paid directly into your account via Zelle. You are an independent contractor, so remember you will need to submit a 1099 to the IRS.
- As an independent contractor, you are responsible for your own health insurance and taxes.
- We do not reimburse for transportation so your territory will include senior communities that are convenient for you – typically within a six mile radius of your home.
- We offer two different compensation plans based on whether you teach existing house accounts or new accounts that you have introduced to California Brain Games.
- 1) House Accounts are paid at $25 per session*. Upon the 3 month anniversary of teaching that account, your compensation increases to $35 per session.
If you teach 35 sessions per week at $25 per hour you will earn $875 per week and $43,750 per year**
- 2) New accounts that you bring in are paid at $35 per session. Upon the 3 month anniversary of teaching that account, your compensation increases to $50 per session.
If you open an area in another state or outside of The San Francisco Bay Area we will get you started with 1 to 2 accounts starting at $50. After that if we make the calls to secure the accounts you have suggested you start at $35 and after 3 months of teaching that account it increases to $50.
If you bring in your own accounts compensation immediately starts at $50.
If you have too many accounts and need to bring in new team members, each person will start at $25 and in 3 months $35, but you will always receive $10 from each class they teach, if you got us that person.
If we recruit the additional teacher then there is no compensation to you for classes they teach.
We are not a pyramid system, this is a simple two tier system.
We all work together toward one goal which is to brighten the lives of seniors.
If you teach 35 sessions week at $35 per session you will earn $1,225 per week and $61, 250 per year.
If you teach 35 hours a week at $50 per session you will earn $1,750 per week and $87,500 per year
Email Frada & Lisa at CAGameGirls@gmail.com or text/call Lisa at 925-212-4642.
Excellent opportunity for retired school teachers and parents to work close to home.
* Teaching sessions are one hour long which does not include commute time.
** One year is based on 50 weeks.